Friday, September 28, 2007

Taste of Bethesda (DCA)

What's better than live music and good food? Having them both outdoors of course!



The 18th annual Taste of Bethesda is set for October 6, 2007. At least 50 different restaurants will be there cooking up a culinary storm. Four stages will also be set up to provide for live music entertainment.

The list of restaurants reads like a who's who of Bethesda cuisine. I have a feeling I'm going to be really full that day. I was going to type out a list of my favorites, but then I realized my keyboard is not drool-proof...

Traffic tends to be quite bad on 'taste' day. I suggest either riding the Metro (red line to Bethesda station), or avoiding the main routes in like Wisconsin Ave or Old Georgetown Rd.

As the Iron Chef host would say, Allez Cuisine!

No comments: